MuleSoft Developer (Job ID: A2GNL2022 -1054)
A2G Technologies is hiring MuleSoft Developer for our high-tech Clients in Europe with Experience Level: 6+ years
- Total 6+ years of experience in IT and Minimal 3+ years of experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Experience in an integration environment which has a global scope.
- Extended knowledge about MUnit and test-driven development.
- Strong knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL/JSON/JSON-Schema/RAML/OAS.
- Able to transform a business initiative in a technical solution.
- Strong knowledge about metadata and tools.
- Knowledge about PKI implementations.
- Knowledge about Oauth 2.0 (preferable OpenID Connect) implementations with MuleSoft.
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub
- Ability to debug using tools like SoapUI, Postman
- Experience designing Mule ESB templates
- Knowledge of other API management tools like apigee and WSO2 will be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills.
- Mulesoft Platform Engineer
Nice to haves:
- Basic understanding of Tibco products e.g. BusinessWorks.
- Basic understanding of ESB / Integration software in general.
- Good understanding of Linux systems.
- Monitoring tooling like Splunk/ELK/Prometheus/Grafana icw MuleSoft.
- Understanding of and ability to push or consume message from queue/topic.
Share your CV: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Sponsor: A2G will Sponsor visa for Employee with his/her immediate dependents.
Apply For This Post
We will contact you for best placements