Embedded Driver/Development Engineer (Job ID : A2GINSS2022 -5029)
A2G Technologies is looking to hire Embedded Driver/Development Engineer for our high tech Client in India (Bangalore)
Experience Level: 8+ years
Job Description/Job Purpose
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for and thus for every software engineer.
- Experience in BOOTROM Development & Patching ROM Codes
- Expertise I2C Based Communication, Driver Development
- Experience into RTOS based Application Development
- GOOD DSP Knowledge of Implementing Filters
- Expertise in Optimizations on Embedded Platform
- Strong C/C++ Programming Skills, Debugging Skills & Assembly Level Coding
- Knowledge of Probing different signals with Oscillator
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Candidates with one month notice period can apply
Send your cv : email@example.com