Senior DevOps Engineer
A2G Technologies is looking to hire Senior DevOps Engineer for our high tech Clients in Europe
Experience Level: 5 to 14 years
Job Description/Job Purpose
- Analyze and support DevOps requirements from architects and development engineers.
- Update, deploy, and monitor systems developed by the development teams, passionately looking for opportunities to improve performance, reliability, and automation.
- Successfully manage the day-to-day usage and provisioning of cloud and hybrid resources, as well as helping build systems for dynamic scaling.
- Move implementation through development phases, from start of development to deployment, supporting various teams and client initiatives.
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, System engineering,
Technologies :DevOps, Docker ,Continuous Integration (CI)
Desired Experience :
- Experience in AWS/Cloud Foundry,including hybrid,serverless,IaaS,automation,andtools for CI/CD services.
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in deploying, debugging, and managing systems in cloud environments such as AWS.
- Experience with release managing and roll out to DTAP environments
Experience in diagnosing and debugging applications in complex, distributed, containerized computing environments.
Experience with highly-scalable and distributed databases and the key issues affecting their performance and reliability.
Experience or understanding of developing cloud pattern designed environments.
- Relevant experience with Medical Device Software
- Hands-on development with relevant computing languages, frameworks, and libraries, such as .NET (Core) and Java.
Visa Sponsor : A2G will Sponsor a visa for Employee with his/her immediate dependents.
JOB STATUS: Active