Test Automation Engineer (Embedded) (Job ID : A2GT1022)
A2G Technologies is looking to hire Test Automation Engineer for our high tech Clients in Europe
Experience Level: 5 to 14 years
Job Description/Job Purpose
- Develop test competence and contribute to continuous ESD test methodology improvement.
- Test Impact determination
- In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, you will determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart set of testcases.
- You will look at these deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view
- Review requirements and specifications, write test plan, implement test plan, execute, report.
- Together with others, write test scripts and propose tools that make testing more efficient and effective.
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, ISTQB Foundation or T-Map Certificate
Technologies :Embedded Systems,C++,Linux,Python,Tester
Desired Experience :
- Experience with embedded systems,
- Experience in testing high-tech systems, including non-functional testing,
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python,
- Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock).
- Experience in writing test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people,
Visa Sponsor : A2G will Sponsor a visa for Employee with his/her immediate dependents.
JOB STATUS: Active