Design Engineer for Metrology (Job ID A2GT1024)
A2G Technologies is looking to hire Design Engineer for Metrology for our high tech Clients in Europe
Experience Level: 5 to 14 years
Job Description/Job Purpose
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
Qualification:Master or PhD in Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, System engineering,
Technologies :Software Engineer,C++,Linux,UNIX,Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Desired Experience :
- 6+ years of experience as software engineer (object oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- Experience with model driven engineering / Modelling
- A proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux
- Experience with Software Architecture/ Modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- MATLAB and Python experience is a plus
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- Experience in Requirements engineering
- Experience in Coping with legacy software
- Experience in Agile way of working
Visa Sponsor : A2G will Sponsor a visa for Employee with his/her immediate dependents.
JOB STATUS: Active