Software Designer -Laser Beam Control (Job ID : A2GT1001)
A2G Technologies is looking to hire Software Designer ( Laser Beam Control) for our high tech Clients in Europe.
Job Description/Job Purpose
- As software designer working within the team your mission is to design, build, diagnose and maintain the system which controls the Source Laser Beam. With the team you have a huge impact in further industrialization of the system and improving overall performance and availability. You will be working on both legacy implementations and (more and more) new development. A large part of the work is executed in C++, and also use of Python.
- The team develops and maintains a subsystem driver that communicates with a low level safety PLC and a high level state manager to ensure safety, control and diagnostics of the Source Laser Beam. The driver provides:
Experience Level : 5 to 14 years
Qualification :BSc or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience.
Technologies/Skills : Embedded Systems ,C++ ,Python
Desired Experience :
- Experience SW Development in an embedded / industrial environment
- Experience in C/C++/Python
- Experience in object oriented design
- Experience software product development
- Experience in as C++ developer
Visa Sponsor : A2G will Sponsor a visa for Employee with his/her immediate dependents.
JOB STATUS: Active