Data Analyst & Automation Engineer (Job ID : A2GT1003)
A2G Technologies is looking to hire Data Analyst and Automation Engineer for our high tech Clients in Europe
Experience Level: 5 to 14 years
Job Description/Job Purpose
- Working closely with the software release projects and the industrialization team,
- you will be responsible for creating clear data structures and sources, making the efficient choices by keeping a critical eye on the code quality but always having the overall architecture as guideline.
- Design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- Use databases, scripting languages, object oriented design & programming methodologies and Linux within a highly complex environment.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment
Qualification: Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Informatics, Embedded Systems,
Technologies : Java,Scrum,UML,Design Patterns,Adaptive Algorithms MATLAB,CI,Maven,GIT,Atlassian
Desired Experience :
- 6+ years of experience in large-scale software applications data structures and algorithms.
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques with statistical rigor
- Experience in Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, automation, statistics as well as data mining.
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting (Python, SQL, PERL)
- Experience with Spotfire and KNIME Analytics Platform a plus.
- Experience in Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
Visa Sponsor : A2G will Sponsor a visa for Employee with his/her immediate dependents.
JOB STATUS: Active